Regarding the Government’s of the Republic of Lithuania decision relaxing the quarantine conditions in the country, the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania resumes providing services on the premises of the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania.
Please notice that only pre-registered persons may enter the premises of the court. To register contact the following phone number +370 5 279 1005 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants of a court hearing do not need to register in advance but are required to arrive to the court at the time indicated in the court notices / summonses.
For those who came to the court, please contact the following phone number +370 655 22502.
The court encourages to send applications and other documents to the court by e-mail email@example.com, via the Electronic Services Portal e.teismas.lt, as well as by post to Žygimantų str. 2, Vilnius. During the period of quarantine documents can also be left in a special mailbox located at the entrance to the court building. It is possible to send a request for confirmation of received documents by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices for those intending to come to the Supreme Administrative Court of Lithuania:
- we kindly ask you not to come to the court if you have fever and / or cold symptoms.
- on arrival, please wear face protection, disinfect your hands immediately upon entering the court building, and, if possible, wear disposable gloves.
- the temperature of everyone entering the court building will be measured.
- no more than one visitor will be served at the clerk's office and the duration of the visitor's service will not exceed 20 minutes.
- please do not assemble at the entrance to the court's premises and keep 2 m distance inside the premise.
If you have any questions, please contact the following phone number +370 5 279 1005.